We take a lead on all recruitment activity across the UK and overseas, specifically Europe and Americas and we work with our regional offices in other areas. This includes school fairs and talks, education fairs, working with partner universities, agents and other stakeholders.
Our Student Recruitment Officers and International Officers are responsible for activity in their own set areas/countries. The team also manage key recruitment events, including Opens Days and Offer Holder Days and virtual events.
How we can help
We can help staff with:
- organising on-campus student visits/tasters/conferences
- organising in-country and virtual recruitment activity
- expertise of UK regions and international markets
- working with schools – as part of the Schools Membership Scheme and outside of this
- working with partner universities, agents, funding bodies and various stakeholders