Clearing 2021

Health and safety concerns about work or study

Report work health and safety concerns

If you are a member of staff, contact your line manager if you have questions or concerns regarding your work. However, if you feel unable to speak to your manager or have a more general query, contact:

Report study health and safety concerns

If you're a student and have concerns about your studies, contact your academic supervisor.

Contact us
Contact us
Health and Safety Advisory Service
Telephone: 01206 872944