Changing institution

If you've decided you wish to change institution and continue your studies elsewhere, you'll need to apply to your new institution.

You may be able to apply direct or you may have to fill out another UCAS form/application form.

Withdrawing from your course 

Once you've decided to leave your current course and made arrangements with your new institution, you'll need to formally withdraw from your course at the University of Essex.

Two woman talking at a helpdesk
Need help?

If you need any further help and advice, please contact or visit the Student Services Hub who will be happy to assist you.