Your personal information

Your name and address

To change a name on a student record we must see one of the accepted documents listed in the Student Names Policy (.pdf). It is acceptable to submit this by email to the Registration Office or to bring the document to the Student Services Hub (by appointment) once face-to-face activities resume.

If you are a new student who is arriving on campus during or before Welcome Week, your name can be changed when you attend your in-person Right to Study check, provided you bring the relevant documents.

If you have UK immigration permission, the name on your student record must match exactly the name on both your passport and your visa, so if you change your name you must obtain a new passport and immigration documents in the new name before we can change your student record.

Your wellbeing

Awards and achievements

Two woman talking at a helpdesk
Need help?

If you need any further help and advice, please contact or visit the Student Services Hub who will be happy to assist you.