How to apply
The deadline to apply for the fund is the 15 March 2024
To apply for the Graduation Assistance Fund, you will need to do the following:
- Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria detailed in the terms and conditions below
- Carefully read the terms and conditions
- Visit Blackbullion to access the fund. You will need to register for the Blackbullion online money management website if you do not already have an account using your external email address
- Click the ‘Funds’ tab and select ‘Graduation Assistance Fund’ or use the search facility to find the fund
- Follow the instructions to complete the application form, upload the required evidence and submit your application
Note: your application will not be assessed until you submit a full and complete application form which includes all necessary evidence to complete an assessment.
Please read the full terms and conditions for your entry year before applying for the fund. They contain important information about eligibility, how you'll receive your funding and whether this award can be combined with others or not.
Graduation Assistance Fund terms and conditions (.pdf)