Medical and mental health emergencies

Medical help 

If you need urgent medical support, there are a number of options:

You can also search for your nearest NHS services such as local doctors, dentists, pharmacies, hospitals or urgent treatment centres.

In a life-threatening emergency please call campus security.

Mental health help

If you need to speak to someone urgently about your mental health, or someone you are concerned about, do not delay in seeking help.

Contact your doctor (GP) using the out-of-hours service if necessary, or attend the Accident and Emergency department at your nearest hospital - see Medical help above for details of the nearest hospital to your campus.


Student Services Hub
Need help?

If you need any further help and advice, please contact or visit the Student Services Hub who will be happy to assist you.