Support for graduates
You will continue to have access for life to careers support from Essex, so if you need a bit of help or you’re not happy in your current employment, get in touch.
Get your CV reviewed, get a careers advice appointment (also offered over the phone or via skype!), get your next job application reviewed or get in touch about interview prep and support. We’re here to help you to take your next step. Email email@example.com.
CareerHub, the Essex students and graduates jobs board, is full of vacancies for graduate jobs and paid graduate internships. If you’re still looking for your dream job then you still have access.
If you are having trouble accessing CareerHub since you graduated please visit our Accessing Essex CareerHub page.
Graduates of 2019
If you graduated in 2019, you can now sign up to Generation Essex, the career support package to help you prepare for life beyond Essex. By joining Generation Essex you will be able to access:
- Paid internships ring-fenced for Essex graduates
- Grants for starting your own business or freelancing
- Help with job hunting, the application process and interview
- Support with applying for further study or teacher training
- Tailored advice from our knowledgeable careers advisers
- A range of professional skills workshops, networking events and online resources
- Our monthly newsletter full of useful information about planning your career and how to keep motivated in your search
- And much more!
Find out more about Generation Essex and access these fantastic opportunities today. After this, our ongoing advice and guidance is available for life after you graduate.