Prepare as you would for an interview: dress and behave professionally, be punctual and bear in mind that everyone you meet on the day may be asked what they thought of you.
- Refer back to the person specification for the role to review what the employer is looking for.
- Review your application and/or CV.
- Practice psychometric tests.
- Research the employer, so you know all about them and what they do.
- Research their sector for broader understanding of their industry.
- Book an appointment with one of our careers advisers for help.