Applications are now open.
Once we have received and checked your form, your advert will be uploaded to the room exchange noticeboard within 5 working days. You can also view details of other rooms being advertised on the noticeboard which may fit your requirements.
All room exchanges need to be approved by Accommodation Essex. You will be in breach of your accommodation contract and may be subject to disciplinary action, should you proceed with an exchange without the necessary permission.
- The noticeboard is only for the use of students registered with the University of Essex who have a current tenancy agreement in University-owned or administered accommodation.
- Messages on the noticeboard are checked before being posted online.
The noticeboard system is in the public domain, so please:
- Be aware that you are leaving your name and contact details at your own risk and discretion
- Do not post phone numbers or email addresses if you are under 18
- If you do not enter contact information, you will need to contact our Student Services Hub with your contact details and only give contact information that you are happy to have published on the web
- Contact our Student Services Hub if you are unhappy with anything anyone has posted on the online noticeboard.
If you have already found a student to exchange rooms with, you are not required to advertise online, please simply follow the steps below: