Going away for more than 7 days

To make sure we comply with health and safety regulations we need to know if you are going to be away from your room for more than seven days, such as for Christmas or Easter break.

For most accommodation areas, if you are taking a holiday, or visiting friends and relatives and will be away for more than seven days, please complete the notification of absence form. If you live in The Pastures, please contact the team directly.

student talking to support staff
Contact us

For enquiries about accommodation or about an application you're making, contact us at the Student Services Hub. Quote your full name and PRID or PG number on all correspondence.