This involves being part of a network of show flats that are available for visitors to view on applicant days, open days, daily campus tours and campus visits. The role is very flexible as you can work as often as you like.
- You will help our student ambassadors by showing the communal areas of your flat and your bedroom during the visit
- You will keep the flat in a state of reasonable cleanliness and tidiness when visits are taking place
- You will be available to answer any questions about your accommodation
What are the benefits?
- You will get paid for showing your accommodation
- You will get your flat cleaned before large scale events such as Applicant Days and Open Days
- You will get the opportunity to work on various occasions for the University; well worth adding to your CV
Want to apply?
- Candidates must send a CV and attend a compulsory interview/training session
- You must be eligible to work in the UK and can provide original Right to Work documentation. You must also have a UK bank account
- You must also have a National Insurance Number
- Other documentation may be requested upon application
- If you have any questions before you apply, please email Perry James
Already an Accommodation Representative?
- If you need to cancel your shift, please log on to the Student Ambassador Management System (SAMS) where you can find contact details of the event organiser. Please email or call them directly
- If you have a payment query, please email the appropriate event organiser.
- If you wish to update your personal or accommodation details, please email HR and update the Student Recruitment Team