Masaryk University is the second oldest and largest university in the Czech Republic and the most selective and most desired university in the country.
Today Masaryk University comprises 9 faculties with more than 200 departments, institutes and clinics covering a broad range of academic disciplines and fields of research.Brno blends rich history with modernity and innovation.
The Moravian capital is a city of universities, a business hub and a great place to live, not just to visit. It’s a city of galleries, museums, cafés, clubs and festivals. See for yourself that Brno is a lively and creative place to discover.
Approximately £1400 – £1600 and it will cover:
- Flight to Brno
- Meals and personal expenses
- Cultural visits
- Programme fee
Duration: 2-5 weeks depending on the course you choose.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Start date: May to July 2019 depending on the course you choose
More information: please read the information booklet (.pdf)
Deadline: The application deadline for 2018 has passed and we expect it to reopen in 2019
2019 courses have not yet been confirmed but here’s what was offered last year:
- World in Transition and Central European Transformation: Lessons Learnt
- Authors’ Reading Month: Guest of Honour Turkey, aka Turkish academy
- International Relations and Threats to Global Security
- Central Europe – A Birthplace of Modernity
- Summer Lab Research Internship at Masaryk University
- Global Perspectives: Media, Communication, Culture