Your new home
Looking for the best university accommodation? Well, you've found the right place!
We offer a variety of exciting and comfortable accommodation, from studios to single en suite rooms and retro Towers to Townhouses, to suit all budgets.
Want the bustling centre of campus on your doorstep? Or just a quiet spot? Take your pick. Make yourself at home and get a glimpse of what we have to offer.
For more information on how we are preparing accommodation for students joining us this year, take a look at the Accommodation and Living on Campus FAQ's below.
We are a member of Universities UK and comply with the Student Accommodation Code of Practice (SAC) for the management of student housing.
The SAC sets out the main elements of good management practice of student housing within the UK.
The Code protects your rights to:
- A healthy, safe environment
- Timely repairs and maintenance
- A clean, pleasant living environment
- A formal, contractual relationship with your landlord
- Access to health and wellbeing services
- A living environment free from anti-social behaviour
Further information can be found online on the SAC website.
The Accreditation Network UK (ANUK), which covers The Meadows, The Copse and University Quays accommodation, offers the following:
- gives confidence that the property is of a good standard and is properly managed and regulated
- provide assurance that repairs and maintenance are carried out to defined timescales
- give clarity and transparency on contracts and on management practices and routines
- shows where to go for help if problems arise and provide a codified complaints process, including a referral mechanism for independent consideration and decision give, as well as general consumer protection
Further information can be found online on the ANUK website.
Essex Accommodation on social media: