Are you an experienced health or social care professional looking for a reflective space to examine your practice? This module supports your critical reflection by providing a structured framework which will encourage, guide and deepen your reflective process.
You can take a deep dive into your practice through the analysis of a therapeutic or other intervention, an aspect or sequence of service delivery or the organisation of service delivery within a defined area.
This module will help you evaluate your current practice and reflect on your identity as a professional contributing to greater self-awareness and understanding which will contribute to more effective care and better self-care.
The module fits well within our MA Professional Practice pathway.
After this module you will be able to:
- Identify, in a given situation, the unique contribution made by a named professional group towards the health/social care of service users.
- Demonstrate the professional basis for decision making within a given situation.
- Provide evidence in support of decision-making.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of interventions with service users.
- Recognise professional limitations and access support networks.