Students will be encouraged to undertake personal study in the following areas through tutorials.
Each student's project will be unique, focusing on the practice environment as experienced by the practitioner.
However, the following areas may be considered:,
- The development of professional practice
Expanding and extending roles
- Legal aspects of professional practice
- Autonomous practice
- The practitioner as professional
- Strategies for decision-making
- Evidence-based practice
- Protocols and guidelines
- The client as service user
- Health care needs and social care needs
- The Health/Social Care Environment
- The influence of the environment on health and social wellbeing.
In this module you will work independently under the supervision of an academic.
We understand that deciding where and what to study is a very important decision for you. We’ll make all reasonable efforts to provide you with the courses, services and facilities as described on our website. However, if we need to make material changes, for example due to significant disruption, or in response to COVID-19, we’ll let our applicants and students know as soon as possible.
A 6000 word portfolio with associated appendices and documents.