Please note this module may have multiple start dates and may run in more than one location. Visit our CPD page to view our module calendar which indicates all start dates, course locations, application deadlines and more information about how the modules are assessed.
Are you an experienced health or social care professional looking for a reflective space to examine your practice? This module supports your critical reflection by providing a structured framework which will encourage, guide and deepen your reflective process.
You can take a deep dive into your practice through the analysis of a therapeutic or other intervention, an aspect or sequence of service delivery or the organisation of service delivery within a defined area.
This module will help you evaluate your current practice and reflect on your identity as a professional contributing to greater self-awareness and understanding which will contribute to more effective care and better self-care.
The module fits well within our MA Professional Practice pathway.
After this module you will be able to:
- Identify, in a given situation, the unique contribution made by a named professional group towards the health/social care of service users.
- Demonstrate the professional basis for decision making within a given situation.
- Provide evidence in support of decision-making.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of interventions with service users.
- Recognise professional limitations and access support networks.