Celebrating the successes of staff in Estates and Campus Services
EVENT POSTPONED: Following on from the success of last year, we will be hosting our annual Celebrating Staff Excellence event for staff of Estates and Campus Services.
Open to everyone, this event is an opportunity to look back over the previous year and celebrate the contributions of our individuals and teams in achieving the University mission. The evening will include food and beverages.
Nominations will be open from Friday 24 January to Monday 24 February. All nominations will be reviewed and the finalists will be announced ahead of the event. All finalists will be reserved a ticket.
To nominate please use the link here or look out for paper nomination forms and boxes, which are available across campus.
We look forward to receiving your nominations.
Tickets for the evening will be available from Monday 2 March on a first come first serve basis. They can be booked online for free through Eventbrite or at the Estates Help Desk.
Here’s a full list of the winners from 2019:
· Essex Professional Award: Marc Lee, Security
· Going the Extra Mile Award: Ronald Wyatt, Grounds
· Team Award: Maintenance and Capital Development
· Newcomer Award: Ashley Stevens, Maintenance & Development
· Unsung Hero Award: Anne Marie Boot, Central Support
· Projects Award: ECS Marketing & Communications
· Customer Service Award: Ella Frost, Wivenhoe Park Day Nursery
· The Registrar’s Award: Security & Patrol Officers
· The Tony Rich Memorial Award: Richard Green, Health and Safety Advisory Service