- Number of children that can be claimed for if both parents are employees at the university or its subsidiaries
If more than one child under the age of 3 is at the nursery, each parent can claim for one child subject to eligibility.
- Claiming for a second child for the discount to apply to if one of your children ages out of the discount
This is subject to eligibility. Please speak with the nursery to ensure that the discount is switched over.
- When your child reaches their 3rd birthday
The discount will cease at the beginning of the term after your child turns 3, at which point your child will become eligible for government funding and the nursery will be in touch to issue you with further information about how to apply for funding.
- Changes to childcare fees until 31 July 2024
Prices may vary in line with inflation as normal. The scheme is to introduce a 10% discount on the full fee rather than a guarantee of what the monetary price will be.
- Childcare fees beyond 31 July 2024
At present, there are no plans to extend the scheme so the full nursery fees (at staff rates) will be payable from 1st August 2024.