This event is run as part of the University Enterprise Zone, Space to Grow programme
This webinar will hone your leadership skills in the Space to Grow programme, hosted by the University of Essex Enterprise Zone.
About this Event
Created and led by the University of Essex Enterprise Zone, the Space to Grow programme is designed to help businesses scale up and tap into profitable markets. Breaking down the barriers that are restricting your business growth and providing you with the tools to overcome obstacles.
Leadership presented by James Fowler
Would you like to improve your performance as a leader but don't know where to start? Would you like to communicate better with key stakeholders? If you would find it useful to understand how your leadership behaviours are interpreted by those around you then this session could be the one for you.
You will learn about:
1. Leadership as a values led behavioural phenomenon.
2. Understanding your leadership behaviour.
3. Understanding others’ leadership behaviours.
4. Leadership as a situation and perception led phenomenon.
5. Understanding your approach to problematisation and problem solving.
6. Communicating your solutions and ideas effectively.
Followed by pre-booked 1:2:1 ZOOM sessions to discuss next steps - these will take place after 10am.