*Please note that this workshop has been cancelled*
In this session we explore some common sense tips for exam revision:
• How to plan your revision timetable
• Best revision and learning strategies
• Memory aids
• Do’s and Don’ts for studying with others
• Analysing likely exam questions
• Countering exam worries and maintaining a good frame of mind.
Students will also share their own ‘best tips’.
Click here to book onto this workshop through CareerHub or visit the Student Services Hub in the Silberrad Student Centre.
Skills for Success are here to help you succeed in your studies and achieve your potential. We offer support and resources to help improve your writing, maths, research, study skills and English language, no matter what your discipline or level of study. All Skills for Success workshops can be booked via CareerHub.
Visit our webpages or go to the Student Services Hub in the Silberrad Student Centre to find out more about our services, and how we can help.