09:00 - 17:30
TC1.11, TC1.12, TC1.8, TC1.9
Dr. Hannah Gibson, Dr. Patti Adank, Dr. Sophia Skoufaki
Language and Linguistics, Department of
The annual Language at the University of Essex Postgraduate Conference (LangUE) brings together postgraduate students from around the world to present and discuss current research, results and challenges from various fields of linguistics.
Organised by postgraduate students from our Department Language and Linguistics, the format of the conference includes the presentation of papers, poster presentations, workshops and a plenary panel. Proceedings are published following the conference, with all submissions being reviewed.
Students from national and international universities are welcome to present their projects in front of an academic audience with interest in various fields of linguistics.
• Dr Hannah Gibson (University of Essex)
• Dr Patti Adank (UCL)
• Dr Sophia Skoufaki (University of Essex)
• Attendees only (Essex and non-Essex Students): £15
• Presenters (either posters or speech, Essex Students): £20
• Presenters (either posters or speech, non-Essex Students): £40
• Dinner at Ashiana Tandoori: £15
Special thanks to the LangUE 2019 organising committee:
• Angela Burgess
• Maroua Benhamlaoui
• Sharaf Y. Yassin
• Concepcion Soto Garcia-Melendez