This training session is aimed at early-career researchers and will introduce them to the support available from the National Institute of Health Research (NIHR) Research Design Service (RDS) for the East of England.
The session will cover an explanation of what the RDS is and how it offers support to researchers applying for NIHR and other peer-reviewed funding. We will give an overview of NIHR funding opportunities and identify key elements of a successful application.
By the end of this training session the participants will
- Understand the role and remit of the RDS and know how to access this support
- Have an idea of the range and scope of NIHR funding programmes
- Realise the importance of public involvement and how to include this in grant applications
- Understand the key elements of a successful application
- Obtain some tips about how to write a good application
Book your place here