The inaugural Celebrating Excellence in Research Awards recognise and celebrate the world-leading research carried out by the academic community at the University of Essex, recognising achievements at all career levels and three awards will be given to each Faculty.
Research Champion, recognising a significant track record of outstanding research and academic leadership.
- Humanities: Ms Annecy Lax
- Social Sciences: Professor Han Dorussen
- Science and Health: Professor Tracy Lawson
Exceptional Performance, recognising exceptional performance in research over the past year.
- Humanities: Dr Michael Tymkiw
- Social Sciences: Dr Abhimanyu Gupta
- Science and Health: Dr Alex Dumbrell
Outstanding Early Career Researcher, recognising outstanding research accomplishments and the future potential of early career academic staff.
- Humanities: Dr Liam Jarvis
- Social Sciences: Dr Federica Genovese
- Science and Health: Dr Luca Citi
Please come and join us in the Ivor Crewe Lecture Hall from 4.00pm to 6.30pm to celebrate our exciting and world-leading research. You will hear short presentations from each researcher receiving an award and this will be followed by drinks and light refreshments.
This event is open to all staff, and other invited members of the University of Essex. Registration is required via Eventbrite using password ExcellentEssex
If you have any queries, please get in touch with the Events Office, Communications and External Relations
T 01206 872692