- The General Organisation for Social Insurance (GOSI), worked as a legal Adviser.
- Maintenance Forces Command of the Ministry of Defence, worked as a lawyer and legal researcher.
- Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, worked as a Labour Complaints Investigator.
- Dr. Ibrahim Al-Eissa Law Firm, worked as a lawyer.
- The Saudi Investment Bank, worked as a trainee prior graduation.
- LL.M. in International Trade Law, University of Essex, the UK. 2010.
- Graduate Diploma in English for Academic Purposes, University of Essex, the UK. 2009.
- LL.B. Law, King Saud University, Riyadh. 2000.
- International Commercial Arbitration.
- International Trade Law.
- Commercial Law.
- Islamic Sharia Law.
|Supervisor||Dr. Youseph Farah
|Thesis title||A critical analysis of the legal issues concerning commercial arbitration in Saudi Law in light of Islamic Sharia law and International practice.