- For more Information visit Linkedin.com.
- Lawyer & Co-Founder of AL-Eissa Law Firm.
- The General Organisation for Social Insurance (GOSI), worked as a Legal Adviser and General Manager of Pensions.
- Maintenance Forces Command of the Ministry of Defence, worked as a Lawyer and Legal Researcher.
- Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, worked as a Labour Complaints Investigator.
- Dr. Ibrahim Al-Eissa Law Firm, worked as a Lawyer.
- The Saudi Investment Bank, worked as a trainee prior graduation.
- LL.M. in International Trade Law, University of Essex, the UK. 2010.
- Graduate Diploma in English for Academic Purposes, University of Essex, the UK. 2009.
- LL.B. Law, King Saud University, Riyadh. 2000.
Weekly Writer in AL-Eqtisadiah NewsPaper, which is the specialized business and financial newspaper in the Saudi Arabia.
- International Commercial Arbitration.
- International Trade Law.
- Commercial Law.
- Islamic Sharia Law.
- Social Insurance Law
|Supervisor||Dr. Youseph Farah
|Thesis title||A Critical Analysis of the Legal Problems associated with Recognition and Enforcement of Arbitral Awards in Saudi Arabia: Will the New Saudi Arbitration Law (2012) Resolve the Main Legal Problems?
- Member of the Saudi Research and Marketing Group (SRMG) until 5/2015.
- Member of the Audit Committee of (SRMG) until 5/2015.
- Secretary-General of the GOSI’s Board until 8/2014.
- Member of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee of (SRMG) until 12/2014.
- Member of Scholarship and Training Committee of (GOSI) until 2013-2014.
- Participating in a number of committees to develop electronic systems in (GOSI).
- Participating in a number of committees to discuss with international expertise to restructure and establish a different type of departments.
- Participation in the legal review of the laws and regulations related to Saudi Labour Law and Social Insurance Implementation Rules.