|Position in department||Personal Tutor
|Staff position||Lecturer in Information Technology
Tuesdays: 12:00 – 14:00
Fridays: 13:00 – 14:00
BA, BSc (Hon); MA (Essex), MSc (Essex); MPhil (Sheffield); PhD (Birmingham City University)
- Consumer Privacy Rights in E-Commerce
- Anonymity in Computerised Group Meetings
- Applications of IT in Accounting, Finance and Management
- Business Information Systems
- E-Commerce & E-Business
- Human Resources Management in E-Work & E-Business
- Legal Implications of E-Commerce
- Group Decision Support Systems
- BE100 Introduction to Accounting
- BE119 Accounting Information Systems
- BE114 Applying E-Commerce in Business
- BE164 E-Commerce: An Alternative Perspective
- with Albakjaji, Mohamed (2016) "Cyberspace: New threat to the sovereignty of the State". Management Studies, Vol. 4, No. 6, 256-265.
- with Albakjaji, Mohamed (2016) "Cyberspace: A Vouch for Alternative Legal Mechanisms". The International Journal of Business and Cyber Security (IJBCS Vol. 1, Issue 1, July 2016).
- with Al shishany, A. (2015) Anonymity and Task-Conflict in Group Decision Support Systems - A Critical Look at Current Practices and Industry Future of GDSS Supported Group Meetings, Lambert Academic Publishing, ISBN 978-3-659-66088-7.
- with Lebbadi, Taha (2014) Computerizing Safety Management Systems in Shipping Companies, Lambert Academic Publishing, ISBN 978-3-659-61723-2.
- with Al Shishany, Amer (2014) "Predetermined and Controlled Outcomes of Group Decision Support Systems Anonymous Meetings". The International Journal of Technology, Knowledge and Society (Forthcoming).
- with Al Shishany, Amer (2013) "Anonymity Enhancing Technologies (AETs) in GDSS Supported Meetings". 'Journal of E-Technology', Volume 4, Issue 1.
- with Al Shishany, Amer (2013) "Anonymity and Group Task-Conflict in GDSS Supported Meetings". American Academic & Scholarly Research Journal (AASRJ), Volume 5, Number 3 - Special Issue.
Forthcoming Conferences with Accepted Papers:
- Most Recent Conferences with Accepted Papers:
- with Albakjaji, Mohamed (2016) "Cyberspace: A Vouch for Alternative Legal Mechanisms". The International Conference on Business and Cyber Security, 12-13th May 2016. London, UK.
- with Albakjaji, Mohamed (2015) "Cyberspace: New threat to the sovereignty of the State". 4th European Business Research Conference, 9-10 April 2015. Imperial College London, UK.
- with Al shishany, A. (2015) "The Future of GDSS Supported Meetings: Perceiving the Value and the Need for Competitive Strategies". IEEE Technically Co-Sponsored SAI Intelligent Systems Conference 2015, November 10 &11, 2015 in London, UK.
- with Al shishany, A. (2014) Understanding the Impact of a Facilitator’s Behaviour on a GDSS Meeting Outcomes: The Formulation of the TAGDSSM Model, Proc. of the Second Intl. Conf. on Advances In Computing, Communication and Information Technology, CCIT 2014, ISBN: 978-1-63248-051-4, doi: 10.15224/978-1-63248-051-4-16.
- with Al shishany, A. (2014) Predetermined and Controlled Outcomes of GDSS Meetings, International Conference on Innovative Trends in Multidisciplinary Academic Research, October 20-21, 2014. ITMAR © 2014 Istanbul, Turkey. Global Illuminators, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- GDN 2014, Joint International Conference of the INFORMS GDN Section and the EURO Working Group on DSS, Toulouse, June, 10- 13, 2014. Special Focus: Group Decision Making and Web 3.0.
- IEEE Technically Co-Sponsored Science and Information Conference 2014 London (UK).
- Feb 2014 – the 10th International Conference on Technology, Knowledge and Society, Madrid - Spain.
- The World Congress on Internet Security (World CIS) December 2013 in London UK.
- The 5th AASRC international conference “Information Systems and Technology Management for Innovation and Regional Development” ISTMID2013 – Amman.
- February 2013 - The International Conference on Information Technology and E-Services ICITeS’2013: Sousse, Tunisia.