If you're a student with UK refugee status, or a dependant of UK refugees, you may be eligible for a bursary of up to £1,000 if you are studying full time or up to £500 if you are studying part time.
Please read the full terms and conditions for your entry year before applying for or accepting a scholarship or bursary. They contain important information about eligibility, how you'll receive your funding and whether this award can be combined with others or not.
Refugee bursary terms and conditions 2021-22 (.pdf)
How to apply
The deadline to apply for 2021-2022 is 31 July 2022.
- Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria above
- Carefully read the guidance notes
- Register for the Blackbullion online money management website
- Click the ‘Funding’ tab and select ‘UoE Refugee Bursary’
- Submit your signed declaration form and supporting evidence
Note: your application will not be assessed until we receive a full and complete declaration form, including all evidence necessary to complete an assessment.