Get support to develop a career plan, apply for a job or learn more about recruitment practices in the UK.
Careers information and resources
- Job hunting in the UK.
- Explore Goin Global for information about successful job or internship searching in the top employment markets around the globe.
- eCareersGrad - target the right UK employer sponsor and achieve interview success with our video-based, interactive elearning courses.
- Take a look at our resources on CareerHub+ on topics such as:
One-to-one appointments with our career experts
- Careers Guidance appointments can help you to explore your options and develop a career plan.
- Careers Support appointments to help you with applications and to prepare for an interview.
Book via CareerHub.
Develop your employability skills
Develop your employability skills and gain experiences that can help you to strengthen your CV.
- Chart My Path and Big Essex Award - discover extracurricular opportunities and gain recognition for your achievements on your transcript.
- Careers workshops - explore and book onto a range of careers workshops that can help you to develop your employability skills.
- Frontrunners - the University’s paid internship scheme, offering a day of work each week throughout spring term.
- Career mentoring - The Career Mentoring Programme gives you a minimum of 6 hours contact with an experienced professional for one-to-one guidance, support and career coaching.