To be able to add the Managed Print printer your computer must be connected to the University's wired network and you must be logged in with your University username and password.
You can't add the Managed Print printer using the following ways if you're using eduroam wifi.
Staff Windows computer
The Managed Print printer should already be added to computer. If it isn't, follow the steps below for Staff Windows laptop.
Staff Windows laptop
- Click Start
- In the search box, type \\isswin287 and then press the Enter key
- Right-click on Managed Print
- Choose Connect... and follow the steps on screen.
You need to install a print driver to be able to print:
- Sign in to the Software Hub with your University username and password.
- Search for Canon.
- Select Canon Print Driver.
- Download the driver and follow the setup instructions included.