To print to a multifunction printer, select Managed Print from your list of available printers when printing.
Your computer must be connected to the University network to connect to a multifunction printer.
If you can't see Managed Print in your list of available printers, you may need to add the printer manually:
On Windows staff computers:
- Click Start
- In the search box, type \\isswin287 and then press the Enter key
- Right-click on Managed Print
- Choose Connect... and follow the steps on screen.
On Mac staff computers you must install a print driver to be able to print:
- Sign in to the Software Hub with your University username and password.
- Search for Canon.
- Select Canon Print Driver.
- Download the driver and follow the setup instructions included.