Teaching and learning disclaimer
Following the impact of the pandemic, we made changes to our teaching and assessment to ensure our current students could continue with their studies uninterrupted and safely. These changes included courses being taught through blended delivery, normally including some face-to-face teaching, online provision, or a combination of both across the year.
The teaching and assessment methods listed show what is currently planned for 2021 entry; changes may be necessary if, by the beginning of this course, we need to adapt the way we’re delivering them due to the external environment, and to allow you to continue to receive the best education possible safely and seamlessly.
In this module you will work independently under the supervision of an academic. Throughout the year of your study, there are a number of workshops and online resources to support you. You will build on content from previous modules including:
- Working with a supervisor
- Building on critical appraisal skills
- Developing an appropriate and feasible research question
- Designing a research project and protocol
- Ethical and Governance considerations
- Quantitative and qualitative data reporting
- Evaluation of the research process/evidence
- Presentation skills
- Authorship/writing skills
- Dissemination strategies
- Project and Time management
A 12000 word dissertation with associated appendices and documents.