|Office hours||After appointment
I am a Lecturer in Communications and Networks at the School of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering since Nov. 2013 and a visiting Researcher at Princeton University. Previously I was a, MC-IOF fellow at ICS FORTH and Princeton University (May 2011 to Nov.r 2013). I have served as a Senior Lecturer at Middlesex University (Dec. 2008 to Apr. 2011). I obtained a Ph.D. from Imperial College London and took post-doctoral positions at the University of Southampton, the Technical University of Crete and University College London. I am a chartered engineer from the Technical Chambers of Greece since 2007, a member of the IEEE and of the IEEE ComSoc Signal Processing, Communications and Electronics Tech. Committee (SPCE TC).
- Imperial College London: Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Ph.D. in Communications and Signal Processing
- Université Pierre et Marie Curie – Paris VI, Diplômes des Etudes Approfondies (D.E.A.) d’ Electronique
- University of Patras: Department of Electrical and Computer Science Engineering, M.Eng (Diploma) in Electrical Engineering
Currently I work on the following topics;
- Physical layer security for 5G, privacy amplification
- Signal processing for communications
- Physical layer network coding
- Energy harvesting
Students interested in pursuing a PhD in related topics please send me a detailed CV and the names of two academic referees.
My research interests span the areas of information and communication theory and stochastic signal processing. I currently work on physical layer security techniques for 5G networks, heterogeneous systems, wireless network coding, energy harvsting, full duplex communications. I have further expertise in faster than Nyquist signalling, stochastic modelling of circuits and systems, advanced detection techniques, intelligent sensory systems. I am primarily interested in:
- Physical layer security, network coding security
- Wireless communication systems, 5G, faster than Nyquist signalling
- Modelling of communication systems/circuits
- Intelligent sensing and machine learning
- Receiver design, software defined radio
CE702 Digital Communication Systems: An in-depth study of the major technologies enabling current wired and wireless communication systems.
CE740 Mobile communications: From second to fifth generation systems (2G, 3G, 4G and 5G), technological trends and major advances.
|Publications||Link to publications for Arsenia (Ersi) Chorti
- Associate Editor of Internet Technology Letters, Wiley. Please submit your paper for our first publication in May 2017.
- Invited paper at WCS EUROCRYPT 2017.
- PhD studentships are available for EU nationals on topics in communication theory, information theory and security of wireless systems. Interested applicants are invited to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including their full CV and the details of two academic referees until March 21st 2017.
- Invited speaker at SuRI 2016 https://suri.epfl.ch/
- Keynote speaker at http://www.ieee-pimrc.org/docs/Call_for_paper_Workshop_PIMRC_2016.pdf