How to set up your LinkedIn profile: this lab-based session provides a hands-on, practical guide to the key features of this powerful promotional and networking tool.
This session will cover:
- how to start and set-up a profile;
- a basic introduction to the main features of LinkedIn;
- the building blocks for creating your own professional profile;
- learning tools on how to use LinkedIn for researching employers, career sectors and opportunities
This session is for those who:
- have little or no knowledge of LinkedIn.
By the end of this session you should be able to:
- begin to build your profile with some confidence;
- understand how you can market yourself to best effect by using LinkedIn.
Register for event
Register to attend the How to Handle LinkedIn workshop.