The Schools Membership Alumni Network is part of the wider Schools Membership scheme, as an extension of our membership philosophy to alumni working in schools and colleges across the UK and around the world. By creating a network of teachers, advisers and counsellors, we are better able to allocate our resources to offer support in higher education information, support and guidance for you, your colleagues and students.
Teachers, advisers and counsellors within the scheme have access to a range of benefits, including:
- Termly newsletters to keep you informed about all our upcoming activity.
- A single point of contact at the University for any information relating to the University of Essex or Higher Education in general.
- Relevant resources for you and your students mailed to your school.
- Priority booking for all our engaging events for students and staff.
- £100 bursary funding towards staff travel and cover expenses to support Higher Education activity.
- CPD opportunities for all staff.
- An invite to our Annual Teachers' and Advisers' conference.
If you are a graduate who now works in education, join the Schools Membership Alumni Network via our online form. For any questions, please email us.