How to Apply
We understand that applying for a postgraduate qualification can be different
to your undergraduate experience, so we’re here to provide you with the
information needed to make your application. If you have any specific questions,
then please e-mail us.
How do I apply?
We welcome online applications.
Our online application form takes about 20 minutes to complete but you can save
and return to it, if you need to.
With your application, you should provide:
- your personal details;
- academic qualifications that you already hold or are
waiting to complete;
- English language qualifications (eg IELTS, TOEFL or
- the name and contact details for two academic or
Is there anything else I need to do?
You must also send your ‘supporting documents’ - we can not process
your application until these have been received. When you complete your
application, you will be advised how to send your supporting documents.
What are my supporting documents?
Your supporting documents should include:
- transcripts of your university-level studies to date;
- copies of certificate(s) for any degrees or other
awards that you completed;
- one verifiable reference from an academic referee
- any other items which your department requires.
We may ask for originals if you are offered a place. Full
details, and where to send information, is available alongside our online
I have a disability. How can you help me?
If you have a disability, then your application will considered against
the same academic criteria as other candidates. If you are disabled you should
state this on your application form so that early consideration can be given to
meeting your accommodation and, where necessary, daily care requirements.
Please contact us by e-mail if you would like any further
information before applying.