Ask a postgraduate
Ask an experienced postgraduate student about living and studying at Essex
through our online mentoring scheme. Our mentors will be happy to answer your questions at any stage during your postgraduate degree.
Your Student Services Hub provides support for students from Foundation
studies through to PhD. Every year we see a third of all students registered – you don't need to have a problem to visit us,
just a query.
Advice and guidance
We offer an information advice and guidance service on a range of issues. You can contact us by phone or email or
you can use the drop in
Finding funding for postgraduate studies can be difficult,
find out more about tuition fees and finding financial support that is available. If you find yourself in financial difficulty
whilst you are studying, contact us for advice.
Postgraduate Common Room
Did you know about the Postgraduate Common Room in room 5.401?
Other useful services
- Talent Development Centre - offer support for writing
- Proficio – offer training courses for graduate students
- SU Advice – provides an information and
advice service on a range of issues including advice on accommodation contracts, representation etc
- Careers service – on employability
- Your department graduate administrator will have knowledge on services available