The University of Essex is committed to developing an entrepreneurial culture among its students and staff. Whether or not students decide to set up their own businesses, an innovative, entrepreneurial mindset is an asset in any work environment.
The Research and Enterprise Office provides a range of services and events that are designed to help people set up their own enterprises and provide them with insights into the world of work.
REO services include:
- Student Enterprise Programme – discover a spirit of enterprise
- Ideasarium – use this space for business ideas
- Protecting your IP – gain insight and advice
- Training – boost your enterprise skills
- VentureNavigator – road test your business idea
- Events – see the latest events
For more information on any of our services please contact Charlie Wheeldon, Student Employability & Enterprise Manager