Research Funding Databases
All staff have access to ResearchProfessional, the leading online database of research funding opportunities for every discipline. Research Fortnight magazine is also available. This provides news and information from more than 30 countries for the research community.
ResearchProfessional enables all staff on campus to:
- search for funding opportunities by discipline, sponsor, recent calls and deadlines
- view sponsors' details
- read latest research news items
- read current and previous editions of Research Fortnight magazine.
Staff are encouraged to obtain their own individual account (guidance is available on the ResearchProfessional website) which will enable them to:
- create and save their own individual searches
- set up customised email funding alerts
- bookmark items of interest
- access the site off campus.
Further details about the benefits of the service are available on the ResearchProfessional website along with a User Guide and Quick Start Guide.
If you have any questions please contact:
Dr Gary Williams Research and Enterprise Manager Ext. 4070
The University also has access to Grantfinder - a user-friendly funding database that carries details of more than 4,000 UK and EU grants, loans, venture capital and advisory programmes. For further information on how to use Grantfinder and how to gain access, please contact your Research and Enterprise Manager.