18 September 2012
Innovative businesses wanting to grow to be helped by seminar
Innovative Essex companies wanting to grow their business are being invited to a special seminar on Tuesday 25 September featuring experts on growth and innovation including Professor Vania Sena from Essex Business School .
The Growth and Innovation Seminar is being organised by the University of Essex and Essex County Council in partnership with business growth experts GrowthAccelerator and Hethel Engineering Centre.
The session runs from 9.30am to 1pm at the Business Hub in The Gateway Building at the University of Essex’s Southend Campus.
The seminar will provide an opportunity to look at what helps businesses to innovate successfully and offer first hand case studies plus opportunities to network with likeminded business people.
The speakers are:
- Ian Ross, Head of Technology Development at Olympus KeyMed
- Professor Vania Sena from Essex Business School
- Simon Coward, Managing Director of Innovation & Enterprise Hubs at Hethel Engineering Centre
- John Scott, Growth Manager, GrowthAccelerator
- GrowthAccelerator is backed by the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills and is a partnership between leading business growth experts, including Grant Thornton UK, Pera, Oxford Innovation and Winning Pitch.
The partnership helps business leaders who are passionate about growing their business and want to double their business in three years. It matches businesses with proven business experts to define a tailored growth plan that will realise controlled and accelerated growth.
Hethel Engineering Centre based in Norfolk is a business dedicated to supporting the growth and success of high performance engineering and manufacturing companies and individuals across the region.
To book a place contact Innovation and Sector Development Officer at Essex County Council Danielle Estlea on 07880 092887 or e-mail: email@example.com.
...more news releases