International Conference on Head-Driven Phrase Structure Grammar
Welcome to the home page of the International Conference on Head-Driven Phrase Structure Grammar (HPSG).
The HPSG conference is held every year, in the northern hemisphere summer. In principle the location rotates between Asia, Europe, and North America.
The organization of the conference is overseen by a Standing Committee.
The next, 21st, Conference (HPSG 2014) will take place in Buffalo, New York, August 27 - 29 2014; see http://linguistics.buffalo.edu/hpsg21/
You can find information about past HPSG conferences here.
- Interactive HPSG Bibliography
- The HPSG-L mailing list
- The HPSG Gazette
- HPSG Facebook Page
- HPSG Wikipedia Entry
- leading ideas of HPSG
- Stanford HPSG Site
- Ohio State University HPSG site
- University of Tuebingen HPSG pages
- DELPH-IN: Deep Linguistic Processing with HPSG
- HPSG Dialogue Project, King's College, London
- Slavic Languages in HPSG Page
- Essex HPSG Paper Repository
- Other HPSG Related Sites
Maintained by doug /at/ essex.ac.uk.
Last Updated: Monday 23 June, 2014.