|Position in department||Senior Advisor, Co-ordinator of Visit Days/Open Days
|E-mail||pbrear (non Essex users should add @essex.ac.uk)
|Telephone||3723 (non Essex users should add 01206-87 to the beginning of this number)
|Office hours||Thursday 11.30am - 1.30pm
Penny is Module Director for Equity and Trusts; she also teaches Medicine and the Law at undergraduate level and Health Care Law and Human Rights at postgraduate level. Her current research focuses on the Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007 and the NHS, particularly in relation to systemic failure(s) in maternity services.
LLM Health Care Law and Human Rights
The Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007, maternity services and the NHS
- Medical Law
- Healthcare Law and Human Rights
- The Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007 and the NHS
- Maternity services
- LW202 Equity and Trusts (Module Director)
- LW 226 Medicine and the Law
- LW551 Health Care Law
- ‘Maternity Services and the Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007’
- Paper delivered at AHRC/ University of Manchester and Lancaster University Conference: Good, Bad or Indifferent? Medicine and the Criminal Process, 3-4th November 2009.