|Staff position||Emeritus Professor
|Biography||Steven Anderman is Professor of Law at Essex University. He has a special interest in the interface between Intellectual Property and Competition. He has widely lectured and published in the area. Recent speaking commitments on Microsoft have included Oxford University, Stockholm and Rome. He has worked as Expert on Competition Law for the Economic and Social Committee of the EU since 1984 and has advised both the Singapore (2004) and Chinese (2007) Governments on the IP consequences of their competition laws
- Commercial Law
- European Competition Law
- European Community Law
- Labour Law
- (Ed) 'The Interface between Intellectual Property an Competition Policy', Cambridge University Press (2006).
- 'Technology Transfer and the New EU Competition Rules' (OUP) (2006).
- 'The Law of Unfair Dismissal' (3rd ed) 1999.
- 'EC Competition Law and Intellectual Property Rights: The Regulation of Innovation' (Oxford, O.U.P., 2000) 347 pp.
- Labour Law: Management Decisions and Workers Rights (3rd ed) 1998