As a first-year undergraduate student in the department, your
student/peer mentor can help you with any questions or problems you may
have. Providing advice from their own experiences as a student in the
Department, mentors are there to listen, provide good advice and guide
you through your time here at Essex.
We recruit new student mentors every year from our group of current
students, with some mentors assigned at our Undergraduate Welcome talk.
If you don't already have a student mentor, feel free to contact one you'd like to talk to.
- Maria Benfatta: second year Modern Languages, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zhamayne Binti Ahmad Fakharuzi: second year English Language and Linguistics, email@example.com.
- Lucy Whittington: second year English Language and Linguistics, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abigail Reeks: third year English Language and Linguistics, email@example.com.
- Eleanor Conway: third year English Language and Linguistics, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gaile Brook: second year Teaching English as a Foreign Language, email@example.com.
- Steven Fenn: second year French Studies and Modern Languages, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pretty Narain: second year International Relations and Modern Languages, email@example.com.
- Tra-my (Anna) Nguyen: third year English Language and Literature, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Raluca Papuc: second year English Language and English Language Teaching, email@example.com.
- Amy Wray: second year English Language, Language Acquisition and Language Disorders, firstname.lastname@example.org.