HEROES: Helping Each other with Research On
HEROES is a group of empirical minded PhD students. HEROES stands for Helping
Each other with Research On Empirical Subjects. The assumption behind HEROES
is that we are all in the same boat - we will arrive quicker at the beach
by paddling together.
Every other week we either discuss an article, present our own research,
listen to invited speakers and/or help each other with doing research.
- Meeting 1
- Date: Wednesday 19th October 2016
- Time: 16:00 - 18:00
- Venue: Government Common Room (5B.303)
To join the mailing list for up-to-date information on the meetings, please
contact one of the HEROES organisers.
In 2016-17 HEROES is organised by Christine Stednitz,
, Marina Petrova,
and Katariina Mustasilta.
2016-17 HEROES Programme
- Wed 19 October: Farzad Vaziri: Introduction to Survival Models
- Wed 2 November: Dr Patrick Lown: Experimental Research Design
- Wed 16 November: Brilé Anderson: Survey Design