"What do I care?" Understanding My Place in the System of Care (Open Seminar)
14 April 2016
Keynote presenters: Peter Wilson, John Burton, Lisa Cherry
Psychoanalytic Studies, Centre for
Venue: The Tony Rich Teaching Centre, Colchester Campus
The first 'Social Care Active Education Event' for front line staff in Residential Care and Foster Care.
This event is an opportunity for accelerated professional development in your role and career. It aims to help you make connections between your professsional and personal identity and develop as a reflective practitioner. the purpose is for you to become more self-aware and therefore more effective in your role.
- Experience the value of a structured, planned and therapeutic environment
- Recognise links betwen personal and professional identity
- Explore and experience small and large group dynamics
- Learn more about Reflective Practice
- Deepen psychodynamic awareness
In collaboration with: The National Centre for Therapeutic Residential and Foster Care; Childhood First
Booking can be made online here.
This event is open to the general public.
Book your place:
(fee of £150 per person applies for 4 or more people from the same organisation)