Welcome to eNROL
eNROL will be open to new and returning full time taught students from Wednesday 17 April at 12.00 noon and will close on Monday 21 October at 8.59am. (Part time students and research students are unable to use this online service – they should contact their departmental office direct).
New students: This is where you should choose your option modules (if you have any) before you arrive at the University. This will ensure that you receive accurate timetable information. Further information for new 1st year undergraduate students on choosing option modules.
When you arrive at the University, you may request changes until the end of Week 3 (21 October at 8.59am). No changes will be considered after this date for Autumn term modules.
If you have any problems with the online web pages, please email email@example.com.
If the issue is of an academic nature, e.g. your query is about a course, or a module, then please contact your departmental office. Contact information for each department can be found by following the links on the faculties, departments and centres web page.
This page provides instructions and supporting information before taking you into eNROL.
How it works
- eNROL is a secure web environment and will require you to enter some of your personal details to authenticate your access.
- You will be shown a list of the modules that make up the first/next year of your course. Any core/compulsory modules are displayed for information but you cannot change them. Some programmes of study have all core/compulsory modules so there will be no action for you to take.
- If you have an option module(s) to choose, you can select the one(s) you want from a list. Clicking on the module will take you to a description in the Module Directory.
- When you have finished, you will see a confirmation message on the screen and you will receive an email. (If you are a new student you will receive an email to the address which was provided with your application).
- Enrolments are regarded as provisional until the department providing the module has reviewed your choice. On some programmes of study, your module selections are subject to the approval of the Course Director. Once your choices are confirmed by the relevant department(s), they will send further email messages to confirm your final enrolment record. This is unlikely to happen instantly, so do not worry if you do not receive emails immediately.
If you are experiencing problems with the link above, please try using a different web browser - we recommend Firefox which you can download for free from the Firefox website.