Essex Business School Society
The EBS Society is run by students, for students, and we want our members to progress and become the best they
can be because we know the potential is there to achieve great things. We give
our members a head-start in the world of business by providing great
opportunities at the right time. The society is open to students, lecturers,
alumni and anyone with an interest in international business, financial markets
and entrepreneurship and innovation.
The events we offer range from:
- Presentations made by company representatives.
- Documentaries and featured film screenings.
- Academic seminars providing valuable career information, as well as covering topics such as current world financial crisis.
- Non-academic events, including travelling and club theme nights.
- In 2009-2010, we visited the World Trade Organisation in Geneva, Switzerland, as the first business school to do so.
- In 2008-2009, our corporate/academic relationship included Alumni's and representatives from prominent companies such as Goldmans Sachs, HSBC, Lloyds
TSB and KPMG.
For more information to go to
www.ebssociety.co.uk or contact the president, Fadi Ahmad, by sending an e-mail
If you're interested in joining us,