|Staff position||Professor of Electronic Systems Engineering, 2002 - 2011
|Office hours||Part time
Member of the Optoelectronics Research Group and working closely with the High Performance Networking group at Bristol (http://www.bris.ac.uk/engineering/research/hpn/) .
- Non-linear dynmaics in semiconductor lasers
- High performance optoelectronics for THz applications.
- Next generation networks and technologies.
- Low power wireless technologies for sensor networks
- Optoelectronic devices
- semiconductor lasers & photodetectors
- high performance measurements and modelling
- novel semiconductor devices
- design and optimisation of semiconductor devices for use in communications and sensing
- fixed and wireless networks for telecommunication and computer networked applications
- networked systems
- sensor networks
|Publications||Link to publications for Ian Henning