|Staff position||Emeritus Professor
|E-mail||idhenn (non Essex users should add @essex.ac.uk)
|Telephone||2431 (non Essex users should add 01206-87 to the beginning of this number)
|Office hours||Part time
Member of the Optoelectronics Research Group and working closely with the High Performance Networking group at Bristol (http://www.bristol.ac.uk/engineering/research/pho/hpn/) .
- Non-linear dynmaics in semiconductor lasers
- High performance optoelectronics for THz applications.
- Next generation networks and technologies.
- Low power wireless technologies for sensor networks
- Optoelectronic devices
- semiconductor lasers & photodetectors
- high performance measurements and modelling
- novel semiconductor devices
- design and optimisation of semiconductor devices for use in communications and sensing
- fixed and wireless networks for telecommunication and computer networked applications
- networked systems
- sensor networks
|Publications||Link to publications for Ian Henning