Get up to £5,000 to boost your business
Innovation vouchers provide funding for SMEs to engage with universities, with the opportunity to
foster long-term partnerships. The money will pay for our academic experts to provide you with
tailored consultancy. We can help you with:
- scoping or developing new products
- solving problems
- developing your employees
- carrying out a feasibility study
- scoping a new business idea
- improving business efficiency
- exploring other ways to stimulate your company's growth
We've outlined our two available schemes below, but don't worry about the choice - we can guide you through the
options and help you find the right funding for your business. Contact us today to find
University of Essex business innovation vouchers
Our £5,000 University of Essex business innovation voucher can be used for projects in any field.
Contact us and we'll guide you through the application process. We'll discuss your company's
needs so you can complete and submit your application, which will be reviewed by our business panel. If accepted, you
can reclaim costs of up to £5,000 excluding VAT on completion of your project.
We'll assess applications based on the scope of the project, the value of the project to your business and on the potential your business
has to work with us in the future.
Data analytics innovation vouchers
Our data analytics innovation vouchers are available if you want to receive data-related academic support, at a minimal cost to your organisation.
Whether you have a specific data project in mind or want to know how you can use the data you have more effectively, we can help.
Our vouchers could help fund:
- specialist training to up-skill your analysts
- specialist expertise through providing research placements
- feasibility study or scope for data analysis and improvement
We'll guide you through the application process. You can get up to two vouchers a year, for a maximum of three years.
Find out more about our expertise in data analytics and what data can do for your business:
You can apply for a voucher if your business has:
- fewer than 250 employees
- an annual turnover of less than £25.9 million
- no other enterprises holding 25% or more of your company's capital or voting rights
Priority will be given to businesses that have not previously worked with us.