Set in 43 acres of mature parkland adjoining our Colchester Campus site,
the Knowledge Gateway is set to become one of the prime locations for research and business in Essex.
By basing your business here you'll gain competitive advantage through:
- an attractive setting and exceptional working environment in new office and R&D
- immediate access to our research,
professional development activities and pool of high quality students
- use of a unique range of established on-campus facilities
including leisure, conferencing, hotel, catering and retail
The Knowledge Gateway is being developed as a key element of our strategy to create stronger
connections with business as an integral part of our excellence agenda. We are committed to using
our expertise and resources to help drive business growth.
Whether you're a small SME or a large NGO or multinational, we've got office space options to suit your needs.
- Units from 1,195 to 4,680 square feet (110 to 435 m2) are available in the Parkside
- Bespoke units from 5,000 to 120,000 square feet (460 to 11,148 m2) are available
on a design and build basis.
Knowledge Gateway site
Exciting new plans are being developed to take forward the future development of the Knowledge Gateway and the artist's
impression below suggests how this new community of knowledge-based businesses forecast to employ over 2,000 people might
look when completed.
Knowledge Gateway brochure