AV room training
The aim is to provide a generic view of how the facilities can be used, covering:
- Where to get an AV key
- How to use the AV cabinet and video projector
- How to use a laptop with the video projector
- What a visualiser can do
- Where induction loops are installed and how to use them
- How to record your lecture
- What to do if there is a problem, what kind of problem you might find and who to contact
We do not train you to use the computer or compose a PowerPoint presentations but to understand how all AV equipment in the cabinet can be combined as a teaching resource, who to contact as first point of help, bookings, etc...
How and Where to book AV training
Departmental representatives are urged to arrange training for groups of staff.