BA Curatorial Studies
Our new BA Curatorial Studies degree provides you with the expert knowledge and practical skills for pursuing
careers in curating, gallery management and museums and combines class-based learning with hands-on experience.
Academic Staff in the Department
<< Return to staff listing by type
- Dr Lisa Blackmore - Lecturer in Art History and Interdisciplinary Studies
- Dr Gavin Grindon - PGT Director for Art History (AU), Centre for Curatorial Studies Director (AU)
- Dr Matt Lodder - Director of American Studies, Undergraduate Admissions Selector
- Dr Caspar Pearson - Director of Interdisciplinary Studies Centre
- Dr Diana Bullen Presciutti - Director of Education and Progress Officer (SPAH); Director of Undergraduate Studies (Art History); Director of Liberal Arts (ISC)
- Dr Natasha Ruiz-Gómez - Senior Lecturer in Nineteenth-Century and Modern Art (on leave 2016-17)
- Dr Michael Tymkiw - Co-Director, Centre for Curatorial Studies (SP), PGT Director (SP)
Honorary Senior Lecturer
Art Exchange gallery
Our University gallery Art Exchange runs an exciting programme of exhibitions and artist and curator talks - allowing our students to see art
works first hand as well as to gain work experience.
Apply for a PhD studentship for your doctoral study funded by the
Consortium for Humanities and the Arts South-East England (CHASE) and the Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC).